Dream Work and Groups
- Does a recurring or big dream have you vexed or perplexed?
- What do these seductive or frightening figures mean?
- Freud described dreams as the royal road to the unconscious and Jung described them as the window to the soul.
- Your soul wants to bring you closer to your destiny – your ego is not so much interested in giving up control. That is why we have dreams – messages from the soul.
- Find out how these enigmatic, “dangerous,” and numinous figures are leading you to your deepest longings.
- Dream work is available for individuals or retreats.
Dream Incubation; Dream Telling; Dream Walks
- This is not your typical dream work.
- We don’t work the dream, we let the dream work you!
- A week-long dream intensive can be arranged on its own or in combination with other practices – deep imagery, council, soul wanders.
- Surrender to the images and entities, inside and out, that long to move us, be danced by us.
Best for retreat groups with more than 12 participants.
- In our day, the imagination has been maligned and suppressed by the educational, religious, and corporate culture.
Come rediscover your deep imagination, the wellspring from where your deepest guidance and creativity arises.
Available for individuals and groups.